Thursday 4 January 2018

my 2018 goals

I'm back after a long time I have deleted most of my posts as they aren't what I would post now so why have them on.
I've not been around for nearly 2 years as I had my gcse then a full time job and I haven't had time to fit in blogging but I'm  back bigger then ever and ready to blog and share my tops favourites fashion and everything else as this is my own little space I need.
so as a new year has came I have set myself a few goals and there isn't many

so here's my list,what are yours?

number one a plain simple one is to change my style a little bit as I've had the same style for years
number two is to stop caring about everyone Else and focus on myself
number three is to do more things see more city's to all around travel abit
number four is to get everything off my wish list or most of the things.

                                                                             xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment