Saturday 19 September 2015

Love moschino bag

Love moschino bag and purse


This is my newest designer piece, I love it and how it looks and it makes me feel more grown up as i normally get pink bags and i decide i wanted a colour that goes with everything.I haven't used this bag yet and I've had this bag around a month I'm going start and use it when I'm back to school which i have been and it is a good bag for keeping the basics but its not the most practical school bag.Ive used my purse and its great i love it the only thing is i have to many cards so i can't actually keep them all in.I will do a review in around a months time so then I've had enough time to write a full review.
If you want to purchase this bag,purse here's the link
Bag
I can't find my purse  but here's the bigger one
Purse




                                                                         Love


                                                                           xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment